Local author/artist, art instructor and Appalachian Newspapers Cartoonist Christopher Epling was the first guest instructor at the Appalachian Center for the Arts’ “Pop Up Art on the Plaza” June 5. The next class will be Basket Weaving on June 19, taught by Hazard-based artist Jenn Noble Shepherd. The “Pop Up Art” classes will cost $10 per class. For more information on upcoming classes or to register, visit, www.theapparts.org.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- Emily Blunt loves cinema dates
- Anna Paquin slams bi erasure over marriage to Stephen Moyet: 'I was assumed to be straight'
- Roman Kemp is a millionaire
- Megan Thee Stallion slams DaBaby
- Former Sugar Skull Josh Gable sinks Tucson with game-winning field goal
- Class of 2020 inducted into Calhoun County Sports Hall of Fame
- Steven M. Sipple: Even in quiet of early summer, Austin seeks ways to improve bottom line
- Chicago-area prospects impress at Friday Night Lights; notes and quotes from Saturday's 'Pipeline' camp
- KSP: Pike man dead after early morning collision
- Duo sentenced in federal meth conspiracy case
- Duo charged with desecrating, stealing items from graves, including that of fallen KSP trooper
- State softball statistical leaders around the area
- Obituaries 6-15-21
- Jones: People need to have ‘reasonable’ expectations of government
- Obituaries 6-18-21
- Pikeville High School welcomes new principal
- Cassidy Rowe earns spot on Kentucky Junior All-Stars
- Pikeville couple grows mushroom farm