CNN's Elie Honig reacts to reports that Trump administration DOJ prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of House Intelligence Committee Democrats as part of a leak investigation.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- ‘Never Have I Ever’ Trailer Teases Devi’s Love Triangle With Paxton & Ben (VIDEO)
- Kendall Jenner in a good place with Devin Booker
- Angelina Jolie back in touch with Jonny Lee Miller
- Schweizer headlines past and present Tigers at track and field trials
- Cardi B loves Offset's kids 'the same way' as her daughter
- Kaitlynn Carter is pregnant!
- While Matt LaFleur has ‘one plan’ for Packers’ training camp, the coach knows one guy — Aaron Rodgers — remains vital
- Three observations following RB Ashton Hayes' verbal pledge to the Huskers
- Duo charged with desecrating, stealing items from graves, including that of fallen KSP trooper
- Pike man, former substitute teacher sentenced to five years on unlawful transaction with a minor charge
- Blackburn named Pikeville High School's next principal
- Pikeville couple grows mushroom farm
- State softball statistical leaders around the area
- Obituaries 6-15-21
- Obituaries 6-11-21
- Jones: People need to have ‘reasonable’ expectations of government
- Pikeville High School welcomes new principal
- Pikeville PD introduces ‘Hammy’