Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chavin's lawyers have filed a motion for a new trial after he was convicted of second degree unintentional murder, second degree manslaughter, and third degree murder. CNN's Adrienne Broaddus has more.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- ‘This Is Us’: Beth’s Ballet Studio Takes Center Stage in ‘The Music and the Mirror’ (RECAP)
- Seth Rogen to launch comedy podcast series
- ‘Prodigal Son’s Tom Payne on That Martin Cliffhanger, Malcolm & Dani’s Horrible Timing & More
- Five Missouri softball players earn All-SEC honors, Laird named Freshman of the Year
- ‘The Resident’: The Ups & Downs of Parenthood (RECAP)
- Demi Lovato to front alien documentary
- Armie Hammer dating a dental hygienist
- Wootton officially named head tennis coach
- KSP: Unidentified body found at Virgie
- Local couple ties the knot on 50-yard line at Pikeville High School
- Obituaries 5-7-21
- Several arrested after Pikeville, Floyd County drug trafficking investigation
- Obituaries 5-4-21
- Concerns raised about Pikeville City Pond’s future
- Counterfeit money found
- Pikeville High recognizes seniors with ‘Decision Day’
- Obituaries 5-11-21
- Community centers fees rescinded