In a Rotary Club meeting on Sept. 1, Jeff Vanderbeck publisher of Appalachian Newspapers asked Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell about the impeachment of President Joe Biden. Mitch McConnel responded that "there isn't going to be an impeachment" of President Joe Biden over the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, noting that Democrats control the House and narrowly the Senate. This response spread through major news outlets across the nation.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- Brenton Thwaites Breaks Down the ‘Titans’ Finale & Offers His Idea for Season 4’s Villain
- Greg Hansen: 'Mr. Football' on losing streaks, surprise coaching changes and Friday's winner
- ‘American Rust’: Mark Pellegrino Teases More Complications in the Virgil-Grace-Del Triangle
- MTV Entertainment Announces ‘Twilight,’ ‘The Office’ & More Halloween Marathons
- ‘Ghosts’ Receives a Full-Season Order at CBS
- ‘The Flash’: Kat McNamara Says ‘Armageddon’ Will Answer Some of Your Questions About Mia
- Tara Lipinski & Johnny Weir Preview Skate America (and the Start of the Olympic Season!)
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- One suspect pleads guilty to charges in connection with Pikeville man’s death in Floyd motel
- Federal lawsuit targets Pike County Schools’ mask mandate
- Obituaries 10-15-21
- Obituaries 10-19-21
- Doing it the Wright way:
- Communities mourning passing of deputy, Pikeville officer
- Six months in, PPD chief looks at his tenure
- Road rage incident in Williamson, WV turns deadly
- Proving grounds: Pirates still class of the district
- Obituaries 10-12-21