Progressive Democrats grow frustrated with Arizona Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, who has become one of the most unmovable roadblocks on Democratic priorities in Washington, DC.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- Kate Winslet learned to relax in lockdown
- Will Smith completes memoir
- Macy Gray calls for US flag redesign
- Rose Byrne keeps putting off wedding
- Jack Antonoff advised by fellow musicians
- Chris Pratt: The Tomorrow War cast suffered 'bumps and bruises'
- John Krasinski happy with Jeff Nichols' Quiet Place vision
- Jay-Z sues Damon Dash
- KSP: Pike man dead after early morning collision
- Duo sentenced in federal meth conspiracy case
- Duo charged with desecrating, stealing items from graves, including that of fallen KSP trooper
- State softball statistical leaders around the area
- Obituaries 6-15-21
- Jones: People need to have ‘reasonable’ expectations of government
- Obituaries 6-18-21
- Pikeville High School welcomes new principal
- Cassidy Rowe earns spot on Kentucky Junior All-Stars
- Pikeville couple grows mushroom farm