Justices on the Supreme Court dismissed a Republican-led challenge to the Affordable Care Act. Hear their reasons why.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- 'I hadn't read the book': Jack Whitehall recalls failed Harry Potter audition
- Ariana Grande to headline virtual Fortnite concert
- The Weeknd shares snippet of new song
- Rebel Wilson is looking for love in London
- Tom Daley was knitting a doggy sweater in viral Olympics snap
- ’90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?’: Playing With Fire (RECAP)
- While COVID-19 still looms, Packers players enjoying ‘seeing people’s smiles again’
- 4-star TE Keyan Burnett commits to Arizona Wildcats, joins Servite teammate Noah Fifita
- Hardy Park to get new identity as waterpark
- Unfinished business: Jo Jo Ratliff returns to Tribe
- Pikeville man indicted on murder charge in connection with May fatal crash
- Names released in double-fatality collision
- Local mother and long-lost daughter reunite after 63 years
- Arrests made in armed robbery, more expected
- Pikeville man charged with endangering child
- Kentucky Department for Public Health releases updated guidance for schools on masking; masks recommended for all persons while indoors
- Obituaries 7-27-21
- Obituaries 7-30-21