Shara Mondy outfits men -- especially those trying to start new lives after prison -- in business suits so they can confidently pursue employment. CNN's Victor Blackwell frequently donated his apparel to her cause and watched her become the center of an activist network.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- Frost: Senior DB Deontai Williams' knee injury 'not too bad;' QB Adrian Martinez 'a little beat up'
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: A Tribute to ‘Grease’ Brings a Shocking Elimination (RECAP)
- ‘The Voice’: 9 Must-See Performances From Battles Night 3 (VIDEO)
- Who Takes Over as Team Leader in the First ‘NCIS’ Without Gibbs? (RECAP)
- Chrissy Teigen has 'emerged stronger' from baby loss
- Jamie Foxx: I'll never get married
- Dave Bautista tried to 'buy' happiness
- Kanye West changes his name to Ye
- Road rage incident in Williamson, WV turns deadly
- One suspect pleads guilty to charges in connection with Pikeville man’s death in Floyd motel
- ‘The Shoppes at 225’ opens in Pikeville
- Obituaries 10-12-21
- Obituaries 10-15-21
- Doing it the Wright way:
- Communities mourning passing of deputy, Pikeville officer
- Duo charged with meth, heroin trafficking
- Obituaries 10-8-21
- PCHD: COVID-related deaths increase, new cases plateau