The City of Pikeville saw a burst of new businesses on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3, holding four separate ribbon-cutting ceremonies, with three on the same day. On Friday, the community welcomed Moon Light Pathways to the community with a ribbon-cutting. The Saturday ceremonies officially opened Hero’z, Two Chicks and Co. and Rejuvenate. Hero’z is a frozen treats and grilled food restaurant located at 242 Second Street, Two Chicks and Co. is a home, jewelry and gift store located at 787 Hambley Boulevard and Rejuvenate is a wellness spa located at 111 Caroline Avenue.
- PMC NICU receives grant for cooling blanket therapy system
- ANGEL'S ENVY® Releases Limited-Edition 2020 Cask Strength Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished In Port Barrels In All 50 States
- Ex-postal worker charged with dumping Kentucky ballots
- After rough game vs. Rams, Foles chalks up Griese's comment on ESPN as miscommunication
- Bears TE Cole Kmet makes another key play, might have earned himself a bigger role
- Maker's Mark® to Bring A Dazzling Holiday Display to the Most Remarkable Small Town in America
- King promoted to vice president/staff attorney at Community Trust
- Trump campaign says 'strong precautions' in place for Omaha rally as coronavirus cases rise
- Beshear announces new recommendations for ‘red’ counties
- Obituaries 10-23-20
- Tourism project proposed for Hardy Park
- Three Pikeville attorneys run for Pike Circuit Judge
- Obituaries 10-20-20
- Pike County goes red: The outlook for this week in sports
- Freeda Harris Center builds beds for kids in need
- PCHD: Potential 'low risk’ COVID-19 exposure at Clerk’s Office last week
- Pikeville BOE approves slight tax increase
- Obituaries 10-16-20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!