As featured on
LOUISVILLE, Ky., March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Kentucky Fried Chicken® is once again donating one million pieces of chicken to support the communities it serves, this time dedicating its world-famous secret recipe to support seniors across the country who have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of this initiative, KFC is partnering with Meals on Wheels America to help provide meals to homebound seniors in need.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our news updated? Signup today!
- AEW’s Matt & Nick Jackson Are Done Being the ‘Disney’ Version of The Young Bucks
- ‘Home Economics’ Star Karla Souza on Tom & Marina’s ‘Relatable’ Marriage, Sibling Dynamics, and More
- New mural to be created downtown during event this month
- Rapid Reaction: Lubick, Chinander give mid-spring status report; Farmer recounts 'freak' injury
- Princess Eugenie pays tribute to Prince Philip
- Daniel Dae Kim confronted Lost creators about Asian stereotypes
- Madonna hits back at pro-gun commenter
- Chris Brown sued by housekeeper
- Obituaries 4-9-21
- KSP: Traffic stop on ATV leads to evidence of meth trafficking
- Belfry Elementary announces third nine weeks honor roll
- Pike BOE approves supplement school year option for students
- Obituaries 4-13-21
- Obituaries 4-6-21
- KSP conducting assault investigation in Pike; five charged in incident to be taken up by grand jury
- Pikeville falls just short in opening round
- Local students’ project highlights ambulance problem in Phelps
- Obituaries 4-2-21